Dixie Galvez ( Why I Teach)
"Why I Teach"
Author by: Dixie R. Galvez
16085 E. Lancashire Dr. Loxahatchee Florida, 33470 U.S.A.
I Teach because there is great fulfillment
That comes from working with girls and boys,
I Teach because I wanted to be , And I can do so, by shaping lives for the future.
I Teach because I wanted to be, And I can do so, by painting dreams for children.
I teach because I wanted to be a musician,
And I can do so, in giving inspiration to children.
I Teach because I wanted to be a historian,
And I can in having recorded something for the lives of great men and women to come.
I teach because I wanted to be a poet,
And I can in writing impressive passage of mankind.
I Teach because of the reward I received when child's frowns turn to smiles,
or when he/she says, " Now" I Understand."
I Teach because of the personal growth I received each day as I venture out in the quest
for knowledge and techniques to help my students understand.
I Teach for it is in this where I can see the worthwhile
and true fulfillment
The point of this poem is that you have a wonderful opportunity to make a difference
in children's live. As you continue with these lessons, You will explore the interesting and
challenging profession of child day care and early childhood education. I order to work effectively with children, The early childhood teacher needs a deeper understanding to help the children in her care thrive with the benefits of a quality program.
The lessons in this program are designed as a practical guide. Children need opportunities to develop in the areas of language, Art, Science, mathematics and social concepts.
Every experience in early childhood care must be considered an educational experience.
As we begin this new set of lessons, This is a good time to look ahead to the central topics of this current lessons and those that remain. Lesson 4: Introduces some basic terms and concepts in the early childhood field. Next, in Lessons 5 and 6: we will define the young child and the role that teachers play in their lives. I am specially looking forward to Lesson 7: , Where we will focus our attention on two of the most talked about subjects when working with children.
Discipline and positive guidance You will learn through real life examples how to handle your behavioral concerns.
In Lessons 8, 9, 10 and 11 we will see that all children,. Whether rich and poor, boys and girls, Black and white, yellow, or brown = Have similar characteristics and needs. Regardless of their background or heritage, They need an environment designed to meet the special needs of young, growing bodies and minds. A true understanding of the nature of young children is absolutely essential for all early childhood teachers. With this information you can then go on to plan programs for all children, while meeting the needs of each child.
BY: Dixie Galvez
Dixiergalvez@gmail.com
16085E lancashire Dr. Loxahatchee Florida 33470. U.S.A palm Beach.
Comments
Post a Comment